Are you serious about cooking? In our MasterChef Program, we get serious about building & developing your culinary skills!
The MasterChef Program is a unique opportunity for our Junior & Senior Chefs Club Members who are interested in mastering the basic culinary skills and techniques needed to embark on a lifelong love of cooking. Members enrolled in the MasterChef Program participate in weekly classes throughout the month, successfully pass monthly knowledge assessments, and earn patches toward their main goal of earning an elite MasterChef jacket and diploma. Participants will learn basics in: kitchen safety, proper food handling, food preparation, cooking and baking techniques, presentation, table setting, and manners all organized by a monthly theme.
To ensure safety and enjoyment for each student, class sizes are limited based on space and availability.
Class offerings will vary by location. For more information on how to become a Chefs Club Member and how to start earning patches towards becoming a MasterChef, contact your local Young Chefs Academy.
Chefs Club Members are automatically enrolled in our exclusive MasterChef program. Throughout the MasterChef program, students will earn patches to proudly display on their uniform for each level of the program completed. In addition to recognition patches, members will also be on their way to earning the elite YCA Black MasterChef Jacket.
* Members save on average over $40.00 per month as a Chefs Club Member.
* Memberships may be subject to a one-time registration fee of $35 and/or uniform fee.
* Age range for class types is used as an initial guide for class placement however age may vary within classes based on experience, skill, or other unrelated factors.
* Classes are scheduled based on interest and availability and are subject to rescheduling or cancellation due to low enrollment and/or participation.
* To participate on the Master Chef program , you have to become a member